How much does it cost to charter a crewed yacht?
Numbers are based on 8 passengers on a 4 cabin catamaran in the Caribbean. Rates vary depending on which boat is chosen and the number of people in your group. Christmas and New Years weeks have surge pricing. Please inquire about yachts to fit your needs, locations and times.
7 night charter per person
7 night charter per boat
$2000-$2750 per person
$3000-$4000 per person
$4500+ per person
$16,000-$20,000 for the week
$24,000-$28,000 for the week
$36,000+ for the week
How much to charter a crewed yacht and what's included.
- 3 meals a day, based on a preference sheet you fill out describing your eating requests and habits. The chef will create a menu tailored to your culinary desires.
- Bar, a standard bar is available, and your crew can make tropical drinks, your favorite craft drink or your old standby. Other beverages are also available and included based on your preferences
- The captain, who will create an itinerary around what you’d like to see and do for the week, take you snorkeling and guide your water sports.
- Sports equipment, each yacht comes with various water sports toys.
- All fuel used while onboard for the yacht and the tender.
- All expenses related to the running of the vessel.
- Rates have been listed for a 7night/7day charter.
We have a few yachts that are advertised as “plus all expenses” or with an APA (advanced provisioning allowance) on top of the weekly rate. We would make you aware of the differences during the yacht selection process.
What's not included in the listed rates?
- Crew gratuity - A customary crew gratuity is between 15-20% of the charter rate. The gratuity is based on service and at the charterer's discretion. The gratuity should be handed to the captain in cash at the end of the charter. It is also customary for the captain to then divide it equally between the crew. Be sure to plan this cost into your budget.
- Unless otherwise specified by a particular yacht, the listed rate does not include SCUBA diving, SCUBA equipment, premium beverages and fine wines, excessive alcoholic consumption, off yacht excursions, dockage (at guests request), telephone, airport transfers or similar expense incurred by the charter guests. Some yachts also charge for cruising taxes/permits/port fees/delivery fees etc. We will make you aware of any additional costs that could be incurred during the yacht selection process.